This sheet pan candied carrots and pork chops – easy and quick – involves carrots, pork chops, and a dusting of ingredients from your pantry.
I love quick dinners. The kind that I can make in the span of three songs.
This is why sheet pan dinners are some of my very favorites. Another one of our favorite sheet pan dinners is this cheddar tuna melt recipe. Think artisan bread, homemade pesto sauce, and a creamy tuna mixture topped with bulling cheddar cheese.
Another favorite is this honeyed salmon and carrots recipe. Salmon and carrots with honey, garlic, salt, and onion powder roasted to a browned and crispy perfection.
This candied carrots and pork chop recipe is so easy and quick but delicious. A one-dish dinner kind of recipe. Meat and veggies all in one. Pork and carrots with a sprinkling of brown sugar and pieces.
This recipe is low-carb, dairy-free, gluten-free, and flavor FULL.
For more sheet pan recipes be sure to check out:
Candied Carrots And Pork Chops – Easy
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
For more easy sheet pan dinners be sure to check out:
Pin any of the images below![show_boutique_widget id=”963680″]
Sheet Pan Candied Pork and Carrots
- Sheet Pan
- 6 pork chops
- 1 lb bag baby carrots
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- basil (optional)
- Place the pork chops and carrots on a sheet pan in a single layer. Drizzle olive oil over the pork and the carrots
- Rub the oil into the pork and mix the carrots so they are completely covered with the oil.
- Lightly sprinkle the brown sugar, garlic powder, and salt over the pork and carrots.
- Bake at 450F for 30 minutes. Sprinkle dried basil or cutup fresh basil for garnish.