From the streets of Dallas to the stages of stars, author and health coach, BJ Thompson, shares his 4 simple steps that have changed the lives of thousands. Cut through the clutter of goals and resolutions, and use BJ’s proven system to enjoy an authentically healthier, happier you.
Download this podcast episode with the audio player above, or watch the show below.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- BJ’s insights on diversity
- An amazing tip for promoting diversity within your family
- The importance of holistic wellness over physical health
- 4 simple steps to authentically change your life
- The scoop on BJ’s fantastic new book
- Awaken A Better You by BJ Thompson: https://bit.ly/3VMp25r
- Lecrae: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxuwb_eErNh6okiCGhIf7ww
ABOUT: BJ THOMPSON
BJ is a life coach, speaker, and author who helped launch one of the most significant faith movements in recent history – the “116 Movement” with Grammy award-winning artist Lecrae. He also served alongside Bryan Loritts to expand groundbreaking racial reconciliation work in Memphis, TN. He has worked with thousands of individuals and couples worldwide, helping them experience personal and relational growth.
Currently, BJ serves as the executive director for Build a Better Us. He has been featured in Relevant Magazine, Propel, Christianity Today, Barna, and other publications. He has also worked with History Chanel, RZIM, ERLC, Desiring God, universities, and other corporations. He and his wife, Vanja, have been married for 16 years and live in Atlanta with their three children.
CONNECT WITH: BJ
- Website: Build A Better Us: http://www.buildabetterus.com
- 45-Day Transformation Challenge With BJ: www.45days.co
- Instagram: @bjthompson116: https://www.instagram.com/bjthompson116/
Enter your email below for daily inspiration to empower holistic wellness and reclaim a healthy heart and happy home – one imperfect day at a time.