Welcome to another blog hop full of inspiration and features from dozens of bloggers including a yummy recipe for bang bang shrimp pasta!
Before we get to all of the amazing features and contributions from bloggers all over the world wide web, I have to tell you something . . .
. . . it’s my birthday!
This is 36 years old! Well, technically 35 years & 8 months but I was having a good hair day. In celebration of 36 years, here are 36 things I am grateful for.
- Pivoting toilet paper holders.
- The remote start feature on my van.
- Squeezable guacamole.
- The massive deck on our rental house.
- Our rental house.
- Gracie’s love of performing arts.
- The smell of a campfire.
- Caleb’s laugh.
- Lily’s baby feet.
- Reclining sofas.
- Zach’s smile.
- A well-played cello.
- My dad’s wisdom.
- Apple cinnamon candles.
- My mom’s example of a strong, independent woman.
- Indoor plumbing.
- Siblings and siblings-in-law I actually like
- My father-in-law’s humility.
- GoBena Coffee.
- My mother-in-law’s gentleness.
- Friends who let me hold their babies.
- When those babies smile at me.
- Anyone’s smile.
- The men and women in Samoa loving on my son until I can.
- Our Sunday School class.
- Fox Meadows Creamery lemon lush ice cream.
- Robot vacuum cleaners.
- The smell of Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen.
- My king-sized mattress.
- Big, fluffy blankets.
- That my kids have memories with all 4 of my grandparents (who are still living)
- Cordless brad nailers.
- The ability to smell the ocean [& anything at all for that matter].
Truly I am grateful for each. and. every. one. of. you.
I don’t know all of you, but I do know many of you, and the fact that you are here and show interest in my little corner of the world wide web is the reason I bother to share my birthday list of 36 things I am grateful for on a blog post and social media.
Every year is precious, and I look forward to seeing what #37 holds!
Now . . . onto all the features from this week’s blog hop you have been waiting for!
Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop and thanks for stopping by! I hope your week is off to a great start.
Here you will find inspiration from dozens of bloggers including recipes, home DIY, gardening, decor, family fun, traveling, fitness, and so much more.
If you are a blogger, then be sure to link up below. You may be our next feature!
Before we get this party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites.
Meet The Hosts
Please follow the hosts on at least 1 social media channel!
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Christin – MY HOMIER HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST